Realitycs is part of the Immobiliare.it Group and runs the data intelligence business applied to real estate market. Our mission is to provide advanced decision support tools to real estate professionals.
Realitycs is an inspiring environment with a strong focus on innovation and technological excellence. We are looking for motivated individuals who are willing to work in a challenging environment within a growing team.
We are looking for a new:
- Search for new public and third-party sources of reliable and quality data
- Reprocessing and integration with data from different sources with the goal of generating valuable information
- Creation and continuous improvement of the data sourcing pipeline
- Guide to data acquisition with Data Engineering and Data Analyst teams
- Creation and maintenance of our data catalogue
- 2+ years of experience in functions related to data analysis
- Experience in data management using Excel/SQL/Python. Python is our shared language, so experience with Python is a big plus
- Experience working with Data Scientists and Data Analysts.
- Experience with major data science software (e.g., jupyter)
- Experience with BI tools (e.g., Superset, Tableau, Power BI, Qlik, Spotfire)
- Knowledge of the basic concepts and approaches of Machine Learning
- Real estate experience or knowledge
- Skill in being able to communicate clearly and concisely in both written and verbal form
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a flexible, non-hierarchical, collaborative environment
Place of Work:
Hybrid (Roma or Siena)
Type and duration of contract and Remuneration:
Commensurate with prior experience
What we offer:
- Young and meritocratic environment
- State-of-the-art technology development
- Great learning opportunities
This position is addressed to both sexes, in accordance with Laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to people of all ages and nationalities, in accordance with Legislative Decrees 215/03 and 216/03.
Apply for the position of Data Scouter