Realitycs is part of the Immobiliare.it Group and runs the data intelligence business applied to real estate market. Our mission is to provide advanced decision support tools to real estate professionals.
Realitycs is an inspiring environment with a strong focus on innovation and technological excellence. We are looking for motivated individuals who are willing to work in a challenging environment within a growing team.
We are looking for a new:
JUNIOR DATA SCIENTIST
- Research, analysis, and harmonization of summary data from heterogeneous datasets
- Creating linear/nonlinear models from available data
- Testing, validation, and evaluation of the predictive capabilities of the created models
- Effective communication of results and analysis to stakeholders
- Master’s degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Economics
- Medium to high level of mathematical skills, excellent problem-solving skills, critical and methodical reasoning
- Knowledge and proficiency in at least 1 of the following languages to be able to manipulate (read, edit, save) datasets effectively: Python, R, Matlab or equivalent
- Active learning and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Place of Work:
Hybrid (Roma or Siena)
Type and duration of contract and Remuneration:
Commensurate with prior experience
What we offer:
- Young and meritocratic environment
- State-of-the-art technology development
- Great learning opportunities
This position is addressed to both sexes, in accordance with Laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to people of all ages and nationalities, in accordance with Legislative Decrees 215/03 and 216/03.
Apply for the position of Junior Data Scientist