Realitycs is part of the Immobiliare.it Group and runs the data intelligence business applied to real estate market. Our mission is to provide advanced decision support tools to real estate professionals.
Realitycs is an inspiring environment with a strong focus on innovation and technological excellence. We are looking for motivated individuals who are willing to work in a challenging environment within a growing team.
We are looking for a new:
PYTHON BACK END DEVELOPER
- Extensive knowledge of the language (Python 3+), object-oriented programming, and design patterns
- REST paradigms and interfaces (Flask)
- Extensive knowledge of WSGI (unicorn, nginx, haproxy)
- Relational databases and NOSQL (postgres)
- Deployment tools, architectures, and methodologies (linux, bash, ansible)
- Automated testing and continuos integration
- Code versioning (git)
- Knowledge of virtualization and containerization platforms (vm, docker)
- Theoretical/practical knowledge of GIS programming (plane geometry, libraries, and software)
- Knowledge of geodatabases (postgis)
Place of Work:
Hybrid (Roma or Siena)
Type and duration of contract and Remuneration:
Commensurate with prior experience
What we offer:
- Young and meritocratic environment
- State-of-the-art technology development
- Great learning opportunities
This position is addressed to both sexes, in accordance with Laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to people of all ages and nationalities, in accordance with Legislative Decrees 215/03 and 216/03.
Apply for the position of Python Back End Developer